Products And Services
One of the main objectives of Amwal is to adopt the latest Payments Electronic Services in alignment with the current and future technologies.
QR Code Based Payments
It is one of the modern payment methods that enables the customer to scan the QR Code in order to complete the payment process at the POS devices or Smart Phones applications that support this feature, as it can be through a closed loop inside Iraq or through an open loop by defining this feature at International card companies Visa and MasterCard.
Amwal provides a mobile application service that is compatible with various IOS, Android operating systems to meet the needs and keep pace with the ever-changing customer requirements. This service is considered integrated and distinct that can be added to the series of services in line with the latest developments in the field of electronic payment, and facilitates the process of controlling the card, inquiring about the balance, completing transfer operations and viewing all the details of the card account, taking into account the highest standards of security and protection.
With ease, Amwal offers the advantage of Installment Transactions of purchases through Credit Cards by selecting several installment Plans (3 months, 6 months, 12 months, etc.) either through Point Of Sale device directly or through any of the available Electronic channels.
Cardholders can use their cards to complete their payments when shopping online from any website or application as a secure payment method, thanks to the 3D Secure service, through which a one-time password is being sent by text message to the mobile phone when performing each transaction.
Amwal’s systems support application programming interfaces / APIs and provide many current services through these interfaces, in addition to the possibility of creating new APIs to support future services and products and achieve integration between the company’s systems internally, in addition to the possibility of linking with other institutions and companies.
- Retrieving cards information in terms of customer information or the transactions that are made on it.
- The possibility of submitting the Cards issuance feature.
- The advantage of controlling usage limits and setting limits as desired.
- Modify some customer information entered such as phone number.
- Transferring between the balances of the Cards, in addition to the possibility of charging the balance of the cards or paying the outstanding balances.
- Other services related to linking the organization’s systems internally or linking with banks to provide advantage for the other APIs.
Taking into consideration that the APIs at Amwal is fully compliant with PCI DSS Requirements.
Our value-added services :